Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus A15

Asus A 15 wireless disappearing​ issue.. Help!

It is a known issue. Is your windows fully updated? Which Windows you're on 10 or 11?

Comment

Hi. Windows 11 and I always keep my windows updated..

Comment

Make sure you have the latest drivers installed + update your BIOS. Can you share the make and model of your Wifi card?

Comment

Yes, it is Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

Comment

As I said earlier, the issue is already highlighted by many users. There are two possible solutions, one is related to the software the other the hardware. I remember seeing a modified driver for this card in a forum, you will have to search it. Other issue is related to how Asus has placed the WIFI card just underneath the SSD. As you use your laptop and your SSD heats up, it affects your WIFI card and it shuts down. Make sure you turn off all the power saving stuff from MyASUS. So here is what I should suggest you should try:

First make sure all your drivers are updated, if the issue persists try the modified driver. If the issue is not fixed even after changing the drivers, try installing the SSD to another slot. In some Asus A15 models you get another SSD slot. If you require any further assistance please let us know.

Comment

Thank you machinist!

Comment

Working...
              X
              =