Hey there, I am also a newbie here. I am Michael from the UK, from Lincoln to be precise. Hope to find some good hints and tips in this form.
See ya around!
why don't you start a home repair site there in the UK?
The software we use is: Powered by vBulletinĀ® Version 4.2.0
While this one in particular is a subscription board, I'm sure
vBulletin has a freebie version.
Hello everyone! I'm Ramish Tariq, a homeowner in Islamabad, Pakistan. I'm interested in home maintenance, appliances and DIY fixes. Looking forward to learning from this community!
Hi everyone! I'm Habib, founder of Websloop ā a small web design agency that builds fast, mobile-first websites for contractors, mainly roofers and plumbers. We've been doing fixed-price contractor websites from $799 since 2015 (150+ built so far).
I joined this forum to learn from the people who actually run contracting businesses. I'm genuinely curious: what do contractors really want from their websites? Is it more phone calls, showing off past work, online quotes, or something else? I'd love to hear your feedback ā thanks for having me!
It might be nice and helpful if we had a thread where we (members) introduced ourselves and what trade(s) we're involved with. Just a thought, what do...
Comment