Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i give gardening advice online and often link this place as somewhere a person can go with questions.

now that i have joined i see i need 15 posts to link and 5 for images But my posts are Filled with links and images and if i have to make superfluous posts to get the privledges i do not know that i will actually ever get around to it, not to mention i actually know very little except gardening so it is hard for me to think of superfluous things to post. and i Cannot make inferior garden posts...so idk what to do.

Comment

ok. no answer so i guess u folks are not caring but before i go i thought i'd mention that in case you haven't noticed, you have no one answering your grow questions. i can do that and will but not unless i can link and post images And if people can do same for me even if it is their first post; diagnosis without it is just ridiculas and i have no idea how y'all could be getting along that way.

to see me search cakes in yahoo answers and see the images i already put in your gallery.

Comment

OK, give it a shot and see what happens. If it works out then I'll get hold of the admin and put you on as a moderator. - Hayzee

Comment

To be able to post links or images your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 2 posts.

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.
          i still get this

Comment

Hi,
            I am new here...I hope to stay here for long and make a lot of friends.

Comment

we aim to please so many - welcome to the forum. we are all professionals in our own trades. post a question and we'll get you answers.

Comment

Hi My name is Paul from Houghton Lake Mi. This looks like a real nice group you have going here. I have been a Heating and Air-con. contractor for the last 40 years, I also have a 3B
                boiler license. I hope i can be a asset to this group. Look forward to talking to you.
                Thanks for having me. Later Paul

Comment

Welcome, Paul.

Welcome to HRF, Paul. You'll meet many good people here.

mrcaptainbob.

Comment

Very happy new member

Found this site while trying to figure out the problem with my fireplace, decided to join after seeing so much talent in the introduction pages. It was the best thing to happen to me in a year when I joined, with the help of the members I was able to get my fireplace working just in time for the cold season.

I am a network security engineer that has been out of work for 12 months now ever since the banking problems. Since being laid off I have had to instead of paying the professionals to repair my problem, I have had to learn to fix them myself and have really enjoyed see the results of my fixes. This has put a smile on my face that has been missing for some time now.

I look forward to learning and sharing from each and every one of you here.

Hrd (from Washington State)

Comment

Hi, my name is Kevin and I live in NW Arkansas. I have been installing tile and wood floors for twelve years, and I've spent the last five or so specializing in tile showers. I recently attended the Schluter class in South Carolina (getting Schluterized, they call it) and have been installing their products for about three years. I have a contractor's license in Arkansas, but like every where else, building is a little slow here.

I have been a law enforcement officer for almost 21 years, so construction started out as a sideline for me, although it's developed into an almost full time job.

Always looking forward to helping others with their projects.

Comment

Hi everyone. I am new in this forum. I hope that we will share new and helpful information here.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          My name is Dean and I am new to the forums. I am an electrical engineer and a new homeowner.

Comment

Welcome...

Hi, Dean. Welcome to Home Repair Forum. You're joining a group of talented and sharing people.

Comment

Hey im from windsor ontario and I build deck and fences!

Comment

we appreciate any help you can give our users but please remove your four url signatures as these are ads to your business.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                =