Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whirlpool Trash Compactor

I have a Whirlpool Trash Compactor with a bad safety switch. The switch part number is 775803. I have been trying for several days to find a replacement switch with no luck. The compactor model number is TU8003XLPO. Any suggestions on where I could get a used on or a replacemnt part number.

Thanks,
    Viper

That switch looks to have been discounted and I couldn't find anyone with old stock. I don't know where you'll find an exact replacement switch but if you take the original to a local electrical or HVAC supplier, they may have a general replacement switch that could be retrofitted. The body of the switch looks quite common, it is the lever that can change quite a bit. If you found a similar switch the original lever might be able to be transferred over to another one.

Whirlpool Compactor 775803 switch

JMO

Dan O.
    Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

check out the OMRON microswitch line or go to Eurton Electric in California.

Comment

drawer safety switch

Try Appliance Parts Pro on the net. Use part # AP2997610. You will see they do not have the part. However, they do have a contact link and they may be able to find you one.

Tom

Link: http://www.appliancepartspros.com/pa...spx?pn_=775803

Comment

Working...
        X
        =