Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best DVD copy software?

I am looking for the best all-in-one software available in the market (not a compilation of multiple freeware programs). I understand that DVD X Copy is the best ever, but states that it is no longer available. This DVD Copy Software review site: has some good info, but which one of these is best?
    Last edited by admin; 11-24-2008, 11:39 AM.

I use Nero.

Comment

I use two apps. First one to start with is dvd backup. You can get it for free on Versiontracker site or the. This app strips the dvd down into a file with the encryption and region code removed. If the file is smaller than 4.7 gigs you can them burn directly to a dvd. Ifnot, usually the case with newer dvds with loads of extras on one
      disc... you'll need a second (not free) program. DVD2onex. This app breaks the file down into chapters. You select the longest (the movie) and process that into a smaller file that can now be burned onto a dvd.

Comment

What OS are you using? Are or a Pc or a Mac?

Comment

I had the same problem before.

I chose *******, because it does not have audio and video do not sync, I just like this.

I always use ******* Blu-ray DVD Ripper.It is very cool and easy to use . I have used it many months.I also have some problem,but the FAQ of ******* and the after-sale service is so good!

if you want more info ,search ******* by google

good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by kate59588 View Post
            I had the same problem before.

I chose *******, because it does not have audio and video do not sync, I just like this.

I always use ******* Blu-ray DVD Ripper.It is very cool and easy to use . I have used it many months.I also have some problem,but the FAQ of ******* and the after-sale service is so good!

if you want more info ,search ******* by google

good luck!
            YES, i tried. Its wonderful audio and video sync tech satisfys me very well.

Comment

******* Blu-ray Copy is top-ranked and easy-to-use Blu-ray utility for users to make complete copies of DVD and Blu-ray movies. It allows you to protect your investments against damage caused by scratches or frequent use. With this program you can burn Blu-ray and DVD movies directly to Blu-ray discs and DVDs, copy them and save as folder or ISO image file for your movie collection easily. It also enables you to burn existing Blu-ray folder or DVD ISO image file to blank Blu-ray discs, and convert Blu-ray folder to ISO image file. The fast copying speed and friendly user interface make Blu-ray copy easier than ever. You may rename the volume label of target disc and set auto shutdown during copying as well.

With ******* Blu-ray Copy you can:
              1. Make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu-ray and DVD movies
              2. Support disc to disc, disc to folder, and disc to ISO backup to meet your multiple needs
              3. Copy Blu-ray and DVD movies with flawless quality
              4. Free you from the annoying protections of Blu-ray and DVD movies
              5. Directly burn Blu-ray and DVD movies without other burning software

Comment

I use anydvd and clonedvd by slysoft. I have never had any problems with it at all. Any CD is great as well. This is for CD's such as karaoke types, or VCD. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy8765 View Post
                  P.avtube Blu-ray Copy is top-ranked and easy-to-use Blu-ray utility for users to make complete copies of DVD and Blu-ray movies. It allows you to protect your investments against damage caused by scratches or frequent use. With this program you can burn Blu-ray and DVD movies directly to Blu-ray discs and DVDs, copy them and save as folder or ISO image file for your movie collection easily. It also enables you to burn existing Blu-ray folder or DVD ISO image file to blank Blu-ray discs, and convert Blu-ray folder to ISO image file. The fast copying speed and friendly user interface make Blu-ray copy easier than ever. You may rename the volume label of target disc and set auto shutdown during copying as well.

With P.avtube Blu-ray Copy you can:
                  1. Make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu-ray and DVD movies
                  2. Support disc to disc, disc to folder, and disc to ISO backup to meet your multiple needs
                  3. Copy Blu-ray and DVD movies with flawless quality
                  4. Free you from the annoying protections of Blu-ray and DVD movies
                  5. Directly burn Blu-ray and DVD movies without other burning software
                  Thank you, it works well for me.

Comment

I find myself doing the same thing, make a copy of the disc with a ripper like DVDdecrypter, then break out the actual video you are going to keep (usually just the main movie) using DVD Shrink or Nero Recode.

I don't know of any application that always works and it's so frustrating figuring them out that I just stick to the two step approach.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    =