Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closet remodel

I'm remodeling my wife's closet and want some advice. I want to do it nice and have started with some steel closet rod kits I bought on Closetbay Home Page. I bought kits that work with the 30mm pin/hole construction, I just don't know if I should go that route or completely custom and not worry about changing shelf height, etc later on. Any suggestions?

I discussed this project with my wife and I have created an illustration that shows the features she would like to have in a custom closet. Although the illustration shows wood as the construction medium there is no reason these features could not be created with the wire closet materials as well. These features could be scaled to fit almost any size of closet.

We also agreed that if the closet has swing out doors we should install full length mirrors on the inside of the closet doors.

Comment

closet remodel

It’s always best to plan ahead, before you actually begin closet remodeling project, whether large or small, it’s a good idea to understand what is involved and to think about how it will be accomplished.

home decorating ideas

Comment

Working...
      X
      =