Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee Wall-Built in Drawers

Please does anyone hav info on making use of knee wall space by adding built in storage such as drawers to eliminate the need for purchasing dressers? Also How to do a good insulation job in the knee wall area afterward?

I would like to do this project myself with help form the web to show my husband that I too can contribute to projects around the house. (he is too hyper to show me how to do things so I will ask the web!)

what is the height of the knee wall where it meets the ceiling? what is the "major" depth from the front of the knee wall to the rafters?

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
      what is the height of the knee wall where it meets the ceiling? what is the "major" depth from the front of the knee wall to the rafters?
      do you even know what a knee wall is?
      master carpenter

Comment

I don't claim to be a MASTER CARPENTER but I certainly know what a Knee wall is, and i found a website posted by HGTV that has a complete illustrated set of instructions on how to build a Kneewall dresser.

Try this site:

html?freewoodworkinhttp://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/ah_organizing_other/article/0,1801,HGTV_3138_1393738,00.html?freewoodworkin

Comment

Working...
        X
        =