Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 ft. fluorescent fixture

I have an older 8 ft. 3 tube(single pin) fluorescent light fixture with 2 ballasts, one ballast operates the two outside bulbs and one operates the middle bulb but only the middle bulb is working. Each ballast has a red and blue wire coming out from one side of the ballast close together and the other side has a black and white wire coming out close together. What I need is a wiring diagram showing how this light should be wired, if anybody knows how it should be wired could you please post a diagram for me....Thank You.

three tube ballast

the following diagram should help.
    each tombstone has four wire connections, two on one side two on the other. quick wire connections. use solid insulated #18 wire.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ballast.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	87219

Comment

flourescent sockets

sockets are either bi-pin or single pin. high output sockets have a plastic horizontal locator between the tube pins

the wires push in or use a screw terminal that can accomodate two wires under each screw head.

a number 18 gauge solid insulated wire is usually used. printed or heat embossed into or on the plastic jacket is the voltage rating - 600 volts or less.Click image for larger version

Name:	tombstone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	87220

Comment

Working...
      X
      =