Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panasonic exhaust fan wiring diagram

please turn to page 5 for the wiring diagram at this time.

I am still working on this project; the fan just came in the mail.
    i am ready to pull the electrical permit but i had a few questions.
    i AM JUST NOT SURE IF I AM READING THE DIAGRAM RIGHT.
    QUESTION:

1. I CAN PIGTAIL AND NUT ALL 3 BLACK WIRES TO THE HOUSE WIRE (12/2) COMING IN AS WELL AS THE WHITE WIRES WITHIN THE J-BOX.

2. i AM GOING TO SEPARATE EACH COMPONENT WITH IT'S OWN WALL SWITCH.

3. THE FAN/LIGHT ARE COUPLED TOGETHER IN THE DIAGRAM AND THE NIGHT LIGHT IS A SEPARATE BRANCH-RIGHT? BUT i AM GOING TO SEPARATE ALL THREE.

It's sometimes better to be lucky than smart.
    It\'s sometimes better to be lucky than smart.

I have a nutone heat, exhaust fan, light, nightlight combination. I have one power in and two 12/3 outputs. I used one white on the return to the devices and one twelve red to a device, one black to a device, the other red to a device, and the other black for the last device. If you want a diagram - send me a private email and I'll make up a .bmp for you.

Comment

I was wondering if you recieved my emails? i would like very much to see your diagram.
      quote:Originally posted by HayZee518

I have a nutone heat, exhaust fan, light, nightlight combination. I have one power in and two 12/3 outputs. I used one white on the return to the devices and one twelve red to a device, one black to a device, the other red to a device, and the other black for the last device. If you want a diagram - send me a private email and I'll make up a .bmp for you.

Comment

I have received your emails. I will forward a .bmp microsoft paint diagram.

Comment

cooool!
          quote:Originally posted by HayZee518

I have received your emails. I will forward a .bmp microsoft paint diagram.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =