Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermopride oil furnace runs until temperature is reached, then will not start again.

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermopride oil furnace runs until temperature is reached, then will not start again.

Recently, my old furnace will not start, so I push the reset button inside the furnace and it runs good and heats the house to the temp I have my thermostat set to. Then it shuts off and it doesn't turn back on and the house gets cold, and I have to go down and press the reset button again, then it runs good until the temperature is reached. I have to keep doing this everytime the house gets cold. What could this be?

Originally posted by martypdji View Post
    Recently, my old furnace will not start, so I push the reset button inside the furnace and it runs good and heats the house to the temp I have my thermostat set to. Then it shuts off and it doesn't turn back on and the house gets cold, and I have to go down and press the reset button again, then it runs good until the temperature is reached. I have to keep doing this everytime the house gets cold. What could this be?
    Your burner control is not going back to the start mode, you will have to replace it Paul

Comment

Have you gotten the problem solved. I have a great website that can help you out with that

Comment

Working...
      X
      =