Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rheem Heating Elements

Hi;

I have a air handler with electric heating elements, I need to replace the blower fan but I don't want to do that if i can't find new elements. The fan is not a problem but the elements are a real challenge. The Model # is REBB1010BDS, The serial # is T M1887 1029 it is a 10/7.5KW 240/208V with a heater Amperage of 40.0/34.7. The Rheem part # is 44-20220-06. I have not been able to find the correct element yet, I've checked many sights and all the usual ones along with a few service companies with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by hammerdrop View Post
    Hi;

I have a air handler with electric heating elements, I need to replace the blower fan but I don't want to do that if i can't find new elements. The fan is not a problem but the elements are a real challenge. The Model # is REBB1010BDS, The serial # is T M1887 1029 it is a 10/7.5KW 240/208V with a heater Amperage of 40.0/34.7. The Rheem part # is 44-20220-06. I have not been able to find the correct element yet, I've checked many sights and all the usual ones along with a few service companies with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I am a heating dealer so i buy my Rheem parts from Robertson Supply.
    They are all over the usa. Call Alliance Ohio 330-821-9180. They can tell you if your part is available and where to buy. Paul

Comment

Working...
    X
    =