Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whuggs1 View Post
    Ok pics sent to your email last night, just need your help on how to bypass the delay board. think I might now how but don't want to do it until I know for sure, I'm putting the old Tstat back on now since the new one didn't help at all.

Wayne
    I can't tell by your pic.. When you look at that board you have three wires BLK.
    YEL. RED. Can you tell me what those post are Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paul52446m View Post
      I can't tell by your pic.. When you look at that board you have three wires BLK.
      YEL. RED. Can you tell me what those post are Paul
      Paul here, I just found the wiring diagram on your board Take Yellow T1 off the board, Take Red T2 wire off the board Tape these two wires together and it should work. Leave T3 wires on the board. Paul

Comment

Thank you. I will bypass this thing next time it turns off. Been working fine today go figure So basically it's hooking the small white wire(from the Tstat) to the side post on the contractor ?

Is the diagram the one on the 621586 Anti Short-Cycle Timer ? its the replacement for the I have but think it's the same.

Ok so I was right, I was gona connect the red and yellow just wanted to make sure, I hate electrical stuff. I got a big zap last night when I was looking to were all the wires go and try to learn how they work. Think my ring caught a the cap post,,,,,,,,,,,, my hand was still tingling 30 minutes later LOL

I sure appreciate all the help ! We just had the AC guy out before this happened so couldn't afford him to come out again.

Comment

Originally posted by whuggs1 View Post
          Thank you. I will bypass this thing next time it turns off. Been working fine today go figure So basically it's hooking the small white wire(from the Tstat) to the side post on the contractor ?

Is the diagram the one on the 621586 Anti Short-Cycle Timer ? its the replacement for the I have but think it's the same.

Ok so I was right, I was gona connect the red and yellow just wanted to make sure, I hate electrical stuff. I got a big zap last night when I was looking to were all the wires go and try to learn how they work. Think my ring caught a the cap post,,,,,,,,,,,, my hand was still tingling 30 minutes later LOL

I sure appreciate all the help ! We just had the AC guy out before this happened so couldn't afford him to come out again.
          wiring should be the same on both boards. Paul

Comment

Hopefully won't need anymore help.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =