How to get an air flapper out of the ductwork?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ghriscu
    replied
    Originally posted by ghriscu
    To get this picture I had to zoom, so the loose piece is pretty far away, at about 5 feet.
    Any other ideas?
    I went back with the small magnet and a camera to see what am I doing and that did the trick.
    Thanks everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • HayZee518
    replied
    flapper

    how about a long vacuum cleaner hose?

    Leave a comment:


  • ghriscu
    replied
    Originally posted by HayZee518
    use a coat hanger bent into a hook and try to snag the threaded part.
    To get this picture I had to zoom, so the loose piece is pretty far away, at about 5 feet.
    Any other ideas?

    Leave a comment:


  • HayZee518
    replied
    flapper

    use a coat hanger bent into a hook and try to snag the threaded part.

    Leave a comment:


  • ghriscu
    started a topic How to get an air flapper out of the ductwork?

    How to get an air flapper out of the ductwork?

    Hi,
    I have an air flapper stuck in my ductwork and it makes a noise when the furnace fan comes on.

    How do I get that out?

    I try with a small magnet but that did not work out.
    (See picture)Click image for larger version

Name:	P1180242.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	87880

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...