Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermostat Replacement - Which one???

Our mfg home currently has a Coleman Electric Furnace with a Goodman Heat pump. The thermostat that came with the system is non programable.. (Goodman Model HPTA18-60) The description for this model states the following.." Room thermostat with 2 stage heat / 1-stage cool and emergency heat capabilities).. I have taken this information to HD / Lowes and so on, and they can't tell me which programmable thermostat will work with my system. Can anyone recommend a programmable thermosts that will work in my system, or where I can find a listing of thermostats that will work? Thank you

I Cant Tell You Which One But

I can tell you where. Once you do find out the applicability start scouting Ebay. I have bought a few on there and they are way cheaper than buying local. Off hand From what I have seen personally most of them are useable across the board because they are switchable. The one problem I came across was needing a millivolt type for my pellet stove. One Thing you might find worth your while is the ones with the light blue night glow face. I wish mine had that as I set it manually quite often usually in the dark. If I recall correctly Honeywell posts the entire owners manuals online at their web site.

Comment

try this site - it is for white/rodgers equipment. maybe an inquiry to them would help you.
      White-Rodgers - Heat Pump Thermostats, programmable, mechanical

Comment

Working...
      X
      =