Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trane Tracer Summit

Hello
    I am looking for somone that might know something about the Train Building Management system.
    I work at a correctional facility that runs this system. We had a lightning strike and the unit now has a few problems. This system has two bcu's, 15 tcm's and two ccp devices. The original problem was that Tracer software would not communicate with any of the devices on a certain BCU. I tracked down a bad tcm mother board and everything come back up except the 2 ccp's. I changed the mother boards on both of these and it did not change anything. Both ccp's are working , I just cannot see them from my computer running Tracer program. My question is about the ccp's communicaton. Can I hook up just the ics and the power to the ccp and will tracer summit see it. I want to remove the ccp's mother board and install it straight at the bcm. If anyone has any experiance with this system, I have some other questions?
    I am sorry about the length of this post, but I thought I needed to give all the background on this.
    Thanks JohnT
    Problem Solved: Comm wire was barely touching each other at bcm. Not sure why it only effected ccp devices and not tcm's.
    Last edited by John07; 05-06-2008, 08:07 PM. Reason: Update

Try the controls section of this site..

HVAC-Talk: Heating, Air & Refrigeration Discussion - Powered by vBulletin
    Is it beer thirty??

Comment

Working...
    X
    =