Eden Pure Heaters-Opinions?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deltadart
    New Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 15

    #1

    Eden Pure Heaters-Opinions?

    My house is a 1,000sq ft. ranch. With the price of natural gas was wondering if any of you have used this heater. I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa where it will get cold(also floods here also). I thought if I got one of these I could cut back on natural gas heat. I don't expect it to heat the whole house. Also thinking it would help the very dry skin situation. We run a humidifier but that is little help. Thanks!

Trending

Collapse

  • hawkins111
    Laser 730 over firing
    by hawkins111
    Has anyone had an occurrence of a Laser 730 or 731 over firing?
    The top of the heat chamber and the heat exchanger glow red on high when this occurs....
    11-12-2024, 10:29 AM
  • 911Restoration
    Fireplace Woes
    by 911Restoration
    Lit our fireplace for the first time this season last night and the whole living room filled with smoke, alarm went off. Chimney was cleaned last year...
    09-22-2026, 03:14 PM
Working...