Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenum box problem

I need some help, please. I have a used Carrier 58PAV111-12 furnace. I do not have the plenum box that attaches to the top upwards to the venting thru out the apartment. The old box does not fit. Are there boxes available as fitted for this furnace? If so, where do I get them? Thanks in advance...

you can have one made at a metal shop.... or what I do is build a transition in the field. Sounds like that is out of your league?
    It is what it is.......

Comment

take the dimensions to a sheet metal shop and they will make you a box. while you are there tell him what you need for plenum take offs.

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
        take the dimensions to a sheet metal shop and they will make you a box. while you are there tell him what you need for plenum take offs.
        thanks much, it is a feeling of relief to have replies from the population! my son came to a rescue. he was a union sheet metal worker, laid off of course. but he does sheet metal roofs, gutters, etc... exterior stuff. he didn't have the equipment for bending anything for us but he got a hold of a buddy in a shop! the plenum is made & my son'll install it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =