Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monitor 22

I am having a little trouble. The unit will come on and light, then the burner status lights will light up and stay on for about a min. then they go out, then the unit shuts down and it starts to blink.

I ran out of fuel about 2 or 3 weeks ago but after i got some more it fired right back up and I have not had any trouble out of it till now.

Any help would be great. Thank.

shut off the fuel flow and clean out the stainless steel screen behind the metal plate, fastened with the two screws on the right bottom of the heater. while you are doing this remove the pump and plate and see if there is any crap in the sump. use q tips and gumout and clean this sump out.

Comment

There is a rubber seal behind this plate, I dont see any screen. Am I looking in the wrong place, Its on the side at the bottom and there are 2 screws holding the cover on.

Comment

I just realized that the fan is not comming on until after the unit shuts down. Could there be a problem with it?

Comment

After the heater shuts down the fan comes on to cool off the burner...
          in you case it sounds like the burner not getting enough fuel to stay lit...
          all the junk and the rust in the bottom of the outdour tank ran into the fuel line and start blocking your filters...so the best thing to do is to clean up your filters and your fuel line. download the manual, it very helpful.

Comment

the circulating fan should come on when the unit goes into low heat. it relies on one plenum switch to kick the speed from low to high. it'll stay running until the plenum switch cools down.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =