Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncjaybird View Post
    Hello everyone,

Glad I found this site ! What great information and direction.

Ok- so I have a monitor 441 that the combustion fan motor sounds like a jet engine starting up. I see posts about changing the bearings is this a huge ordeal and where can I find the bearings ? My son in law is a HVAC service technician and pretty quick on most problems. Should I just replace the motor ?

Thanks in advance
    What part of WNC you from. I am as well. Have lots of new and used parts.

Comment

Wiring colors?

I have a really old monitor heater that I want to repurpose into something else, I am in need of a wiring diagram. The combustion blower motor has two groups of wires each containing three wires. Could anyone tell me what two colors I need to apply 120 volts to to make the fan run? Don't really car what speed but fast or slow should be fine. I did not have the whole shell when I got it so no wiring diagram.
      Thanks for your help in advance.
      Joe

Comment

I can't answer your question, but if you look through the different threads in the Monitor heater section one of them has a link to the repair manuals for some of the models. When I first joined the forum I was reading through different threads trying to get information on rebuilding the burn chamber in my 422 and found the link for the repair manual for the 422. Sorry I don't remember exactly where it's located.

Comment

Searching

Yeah I did a little searching and will do some more tonight. Just thought maybe someone knew right off. I might just go into my local rePair shop if I can't find what I want online. It is amazing how long a company can be in business and still keep their stuff offline and hidden.
          Joe

Comment

Originally posted by North pole guy View Post
            It is amazing how long a company can be in business and still keep their stuff offline and hidden. Joe
            I think Monitor has accomplished this about as well as any company I know of. When I was planning the chamber rebuild this and one other forum are the only places I found any Monitor information at all on the web.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =