Comment

kero sun

Kerosene Heater Manuals

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
        have you tried a dealer?
        Thanks I will try that

Comment

Doubt you'll find much since they haven't been produced since the 80s. I think I'm the last guy still using one, parts are hard to find. Let me know what you need, I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

Comment

Manual

Originally posted by vangasman View Post
            Doubt you'll find much since they haven't been produced since the 80s. I think I'm the last guy still using one, parts are hard to find. Let me know what you need, I may be able to steer you in the right direction.
            Do you have a manual for the monitor 30 heater

Comment

No i don't, are you needing parts or having a problem? I know some places that still have some parts and I just bought a circuit board off a guy on E-bay that is parting one out. Let me know what you need.

John

Comment

Originally posted by vangasman View Post
                No i don't, are you needing parts or having a problem? I know some places that still have some parts and I just bought a circuit board off a guy on E-bay that is parting one out. Let me know what you need.

John
                I need to fine a manual for the monitor 30 heater I think this heater was made in the 80s

Comment

I've worked on mine quite a bit over the years, whats not working?

Comment

heater

can you put up a picture of the heater? I searched several screens for a kerosun heater and nothing shows up for a model 30 - kerosun makes heaters, so does toyotomi and dura heat.

Comment

This is a monitor 30.They were also called a KH80E. These were made before toyotomi and monitor split into two different company's. They also made a smaller one called a 20.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by vangasman; 11-09-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

heater

then it IS a monitor heater. you threw me when you said a kerosun - 'cause I looked for a kerosun heater and I couldn't find one with that "30" model number. OK we're on the same page now :-)

Comment

It does say kerosun on it, they are a division of Toyotomi.

Comment

heater

well I'm not gonna start splitting straws on that, but Monitor Products International and Kerosun are two different companies.
                            Kerosun uses a circular wick. No combustion blower, its almost like a kerosene lantern. It just sits there making heat.
                            A Monitor has a combustion blower, circulating fan, heat exchanger, safety devices, fuel pump, igniter etc.
                            Now, let's just get to the root of your problem.

Comment

Actually it is Barrelgun that was looking for the manual, I was just trying to see if I could help if he had a problem. I have used mine for years so though I might be able to help if he had a problem. Monitor heaters this old were made by Kerosun before the split of companies. You can see the logo in the picture I posted, right next to the "Monitor 30".
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              =