Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine Ice Storm Power Surge Fries Monitor 2400 Transformer

I need to find a transformer part #6702 for my monitor 2400. I took the transformer out of my 2200 and tried it to make sure the transformer was the problem.......and yes....it was.

All I can find is one for the 40/41 part #6132......which looks as if I could rewire it to work with the 2200/2400.......maybe.

Do you guys know where I can get the right one? (#6702)........or can anyone tell me if the #6132 is essentially the same thing?

Thanks
    Trevor

M2400 transformer

No, the two parts are not the same and you should not try to use the one off a M41. Use the internet and go to the Monitor web site and find a dealer near you. They will have or can get the correct part.

Tom

Comment

Transformer

Hickory Home and Garden in Hickory, NC probably has one or can get you one from their supplier in Winston-Salem, NC, but it would mean having to wait a few days to get it. HHG can be found by doing a web search for Hickory Home and Garden. They have a toll free number listed on their web site and they are the cheapest place I've been able to find for Monitor service parts. They don't have the Monitor parts listed on their web site, but they do have them. When I ordered parts from them for the chamber rebuild on my 422 in 2012 they shipped my parts by USPS priority mail and I had them in about 3 days.

Comment

Working...
      X
      =