Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor 441

I have a monitor 441 we have bled the lines to get any air out and tried alot of different things and still no luck it comes on and fires up good but once it reaches the set temperature it kicks back down and once all the burner lights are out then it starts flashing all burner lights and all 88:88 does anyone know what it could be

If you watch the flame and the burner status light at the same time you will see either, a strong blue flame and then the status light go out or a flame that diminishes and then the status lights go out. First case you have something going on with the flame sensor, i.e. soot, touching pot or ring or overheat sensor coming on. There is nothing wrong with the sensor itself, it's doing it's job. The second case you have some kind of fuel problem, i.e. dirty filter on tank or stove, low fuel level, or bad vent. You may even hear a thumping from around the fuel pump. Be aware that the stove cycles normally after the temp is 4 degrees over the Set Temp, not before. The reason you see 88:88 is because you do not have the clock set. Tom

Comment

what is the tank output level [ in inches to the ground] relative to the heater inlet?
      I'm talking about the copper tube from the tank to the heater.

Comment

Working...
      X
      =