Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor 441

Okay I watched the monitor when I started it up it goes through the cycle and fires up after about 5 minutes the burner status light goes out and the flame goes out also then once the flame is completely out it starts flashing all burner status lights

We can assume the status light goes out and THEN the flame goes out. If this is the case you have something going on with the flame sensor. Soot, rod touching the burner or ring, overheat sensor going off. Is the circulating fan and cover spotlessly clean? If so, there is something going on inside the burner pot. If the stove has not been serviced in a long time you are looking at a combustion chamber overhaul. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by hawkins111 View Post
      We can assume the status light goes out and THEN the flame goes out. If this is the case you have something going on with the flame sensor. Soot, rod touching the burner or ring, overheat sensor going off. Is the circulating fan and cover spotlessly clean? If so, there is something going on inside the burner pot. If the stove has not been serviced in a long time you are looking at a combustion chamber overhaul. Tom

Thanks for info I took the top off the fire chamber and it did have a big piece of black soot on the flame sensor I removed it and it is working perfect now thank you very much

Comment

Working...
      X
      =