Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• download service manual

I have looked for the service manual for the monitor and tried the download pdf. in the forum. It said no longer stored on the server. Does anyone have the download that they can post or email to me at capmarine@embarqmail.com/ Thanks

Did you ever get any reply on the request for the manual? I, too, have been trying to get hold of a copy as i have a model 41 and a 441.

I hesitate buying one of the $25 copies available on eBay as i'd rather have a .pdf version and also am warey of the quality of the one for sale.

Comment

service manual

Hey guys, there is no PDF file to download. It has been removed a long time ago. I would like to advise you that most of the manuals you would have received from Monitor were photo copies. You can still find dealers out there that will sell you a manual. 9 chances out of 10 it will be a photo copy. I believe Hayzee says he has manuals. You can get a manual off Ebay. There are a number of places for these manuals, but none are PDF files. Once you receive a manual you will be much more informed about your Monitor heater. The manual does a good job of explaining all the operations of the heater. You will be made aware right away, you will need to buck up on you electricity knowledge. Get a manual and get up to speed.

Tom

Comment

what I'll do is burn a disk with the .PDF file and mail it to you. you'll need to send me $3.00 to cover postage. To d/l it over the web, most mailers won't accept anything greater than 2 meg. Send me a private msg.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Hawkins! I may have to break down and pick up a photocopy.
          I've had a 41 in service for 20 years now & fortunately only problems have been fuel line and filter issues...no electrical!
          I see you're up in Bethel. I'm down in the banana belt (Kasilof, south of Kenai). My former neighbors and friends have been school teachers out west of you in Savoonga for 5 or 6 years now.

Comment

Kasilof

Just spoke to Paul Gebhardt. He will be staying with me for the K300 dog race.
            Stay warm.

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X
            =