Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monitor 441

I have a monitor 441 that is five years old now,or five years in service now.My problem is when the unit gets to its set temp. and the burner shuts off,the blower fan is now shutting down at the same time instead of running intill the burner cools down.I think its a sensor but I don't know which one,or how it should be checked.can anyone help?
    I also have a older 21 that needs a new burner mat,a sight glass,and I don't know which gaskets.
    I would like to get a repair manual and parts manual for both the 21 and the 441,anyone tell me where.
    Last edited by scooter; 10-26-2010, 09:11 AM.

get hold of HUEMOGUS. he has the repair manual. gaskets can be obtained at mcmaster-carr industrial supply. you'll have to search out the monitor sub-directory in the forum for the burner mat material [cheaper from mcmaster than monitor] gaskets are ceramic fiber, again mcmaster has them. glass is boro-silicate glass, again mcmaster-carr.

Comment

monitor 441 blower problem

Hi hayzee
      How do I get ahold of huemogus?Is mcmaster-carr found on the net just as you listed it?
      I also want to thank you for your help.I had called a couple of contractors that fix monitors in my area,but they would come out for a fee,not give me any info.I am disabled and only get SSDI to live on,and that Isn't much,so I have to fix this myself.
      Thanks again;Scooter western Maine

Comment

monitor 441

Hi again Hayzee
        I forgot to ask did you have any ideas on the sensor problem?You are the only one to respond to my problem.
        Thanks Again;Scooter

Comment

flame sensor

hello folks,
          how do you tell if it is the flame sensor that is bad ? is there a definitive test for it ?

Comment

Huemogus is a user in the forum as is hawkins. They're excellant troubleshooters for monitors. Mcmaster-carr is an industrial supplier [ www dot mcmaster dot com]
            the stock codes for the gaskets, borosilicate glass and ceramic gaskets are all listed within the forum. Most of your questions are reppetitive as well are the answers.
            The flame rod is installed so its in the middle between the burner ring and the side of the burner chamber. The test for a flamerod is to used a diode in series with a 100kohm resistor and bridge this across the flamerod terminals on the motherboard. If it don't work one way switch it around.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =