Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new basement shower

well there is another honey-doo item...remodeling the basement bathroom. I have removed the old shower-it was one of them fiberglass jobs....i thought of having a custom shower made but that was too expensive....so i am popping in a Sterling by Kohler sold at Lowes.

Already I can see that the drains will not align.so I was told to get the old base and plop it down and trace the circle where the NEW drain will go.

Next I am to rent a jackhammer and tear it up to the new hole.

Does this sound right? Can I use my small air hammer/chisel that came with my air compressor?
    It\'s sometimes better to be lucky than smart.

I'm no expert in this field but I belive it's all about how much time and energy you are willing to put into it. The Incas or Egyptians never had a jack hammer, look at what they accomplished.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by dev 65

I'm no expert in this field but I belive it's all about how much time and energy you are willing to put into it. The Incas or Egyptians never had a jack hammer, look at what they accomplished.
      Yeah. It's amazing what you can do with 5 million slaves in 500 years.

Did you ever see OHM'S mother in LAW?...... SHOCKING!
      <i>Did you ever see OHM\'S mother in LAW?</i>...... <font color=\"red\">SHOCKING!</font id=\"red\">

Comment

Working...
      X
      =