This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LazyPup View Post
    Nice drawing and close to being correct.
    The all rubber Fernco is not allowed above ground an inside under many codes a banded coupling such as a Fernco Proflex should be used.
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
    Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
    Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

old steel tubing soldered

haven't seen this stuff since I was a little youngun
      thought it was chromed copper-soldered together at joints "copper" no less
      but the main tubing is thin walled steel? I know magnet sticks to it
      could not get it to solder-any clues on the age or what I'm into here?
      old house~~~

Comment

tubing

give us a picture of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
          give us a picture of it.
          will snap one tomorrow on the job maybe the stamping on the tubing will show up

Comment

Towson Best Garage Garage Doors Repair is a Local Garage Door Repair company specializing in Residential Garage Door Repairs and Installations as well as offering a host of additional services including, spring repair, garage maintenance, roller replacement, cable repair, opener installation and 24 hour emergency garage door repair. Our focus is primarily geared at providing exceptional customer service, we ensure that our customers receive safe, dependable and professional services rendered. All our technicians are hand picked and specially equipped with vast expertise, therefore enabling them to execute precise workmanship. Our affiliations with trusted and sought after brands, Amarr and Wayne Dalton indicates our stance on the importance of quality. We offer SAME DAY SERVICE and our skilled and knowledgeable technicians are on call 7 days a week to assist with any garage door requirements. We operate in Baltimore,MD and service surrounding areas. Call us at, (410) 344-2336 for more information.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =