Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Size/Odor

Removed.

As you stated in your post, the offensive odor is only apparent when the toilet is being used, therefore it would stand that the odor is originating from the user, not the toilet.

Obviously the odor is airborne, therefore it would stand that the odor is gasseous in origin. Toilets, regardless of size, are only designed to handle solid and liquid waste, they have no provision to remove gasseous waste.

Comment

install a fart fan.

Comment

I agree with both LazyPup and 2 story...... Perhaps a change in diet or a visit to the doctor might be in order if things are that lethal[]
        Sorry, I have to be a smartass sometimes!!

A.D

Comment

Well, All I can say is that it was worth a try. My wife says it's me too. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
          -Ace

Comment

I think the obvious solution here to for you to go use the toilet in your neighbors house and see if you have the same problem.

Comment

Well, American Standard used to make a toilet which purported to vent gasses during use. I don't think it is a available anymore, because it used a lot of water. I never used one, so I don't know if it actually worked.

Today, many companies make a retrofit bidet seat, which includes a small recirc fan and a charcoal filter. Check the net.

Comment

Working...
              X
              =