Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO ....is the simple answer to the above question.
    Gerry

Comment

Gerry,

Thanks. So far I've had three other plumbers say yes. . . . , you say no and LP avoids answering any question directly. . .

I think for starters I'll check the gauges simply by swapping them. If one gauge is found to be defective, I'll change it. Then I'm going to put the boilers on separate feeds simply because this will with out doubt put them on their own closed loop.

Comment

The statement that I have avoided answering your question directly is totally false.

If you will go back and read my responses you will see that I made the following comment:

"Providing that both boilers are of the same type and operating at the same maximum working pressure there is no problem with supplying them from a common manifold and feedwater pressure control."

If you are asking me if I would personally operate multiple boilers from a common feedwater control the answer is "NO", but then I was trained in firing high pressure steam boilers where water level conditions are critical and when firing live steam you become paranoid about water level. Such is not the case with circulating hot water boilers.

Comment

LP,

Now don't you think your latest reply is a bit semantical?

Considering you gave the two opposing answers (no & yes)for the same question only differentiating it's presentation

Thanks anyway.

Comment

If you are asking will it work, the answer is yes. Is it okay to hook it up that way, again the answer is yes, providing both boilers operate at the same pressure.

On the other hand, If you are asking if I personally would hook feed water to two boilers with one feedwater valve the answer is, Not NO, but HELL NO!

Comment

Working...
            X
            =