Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use home cleaning services?

As the title says, I want to move to a bigger house but I work long hours and only just have enough time to keep up with the place I'm in and I really could do so with less work and more rest time. What should I expect from a house cleaner, with the exception of keeping the place de-cluttered should I be doing any housework at all? What would I expect to pay to keep a 5-bedroom house clean if I stayed in West Scotland?

Originally posted by kemiy View Post
    As the title says, I want to move to a bigger house but I work long hours and only just have enough time to keep up with the place I'm in and I really could do so with less work and more rest time. What should I expect from a house cleaner click here, with the exception of keeping the place de-cluttered should I be doing any housework at all? What would I expect to pay to keep a 5-bedroom house clean if I stayed in West Scotland?
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Originally posted by kemiy View Post
      As the title says, I want to move to a bigger house but I work long hours and only just have enough time to keep up with the place I'm in and I really could do so with less work and more rest time. What should I expect from a house cleaner click here, with the exception of keeping the place de-cluttered should I be doing any housework at all? What would I expect to pay to keep a 5-bedroom house clean if I stayed in West Scotland?​
      Thanks for sharing valueble tips!

Comment

Good afternoon! I own a house cleaning service in Independence, MO. Although I can't say what the rates are where you are located, I can tell you what what my company's prices are based on. In general, the prices for a good maid service is determined by the square footage of your home and the level of attention you personally require. Some maid services will charge an hourly rate for their cleaning services. It's hard to say what the final price would be without knowing the aforementioned criteria. Although, if you really wanted to limit expenses, you could decide the number of hours you'd like the maids to be at your house beforehand and ask them to leave once they've reached that threshold. With my company www.localreadymaid.com, the customer can expect to pay a flat rate based on their square footage and desired package type. This means our customers tend to know exactly what they will be paying before the maids ever arrive.

Now, should you do any kind of house work prior to your house cleaners arriving? That's completely up to you. I would say, if you want a speedy cleaning then some tidying up might be helpful. However, since house cleaning services make their money doing your cleaning for you, we tend to only ask for a good decluttering before we arrive. We don't want you doing our job for us after all.

Comment

A five-bedroom house in West Scotland will usually have more duties assigned to the house cleaning than just decluttering.

They will take care of a variety of cleaning duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and upholding general hygiene. Individual preferences do differ, though, so it's important to talk to the cleaner about your precise expectations.

Regarding your involvement, the purpose of hiring a house cleaning is to reduce your workload. Although organizing personal belongings is beneficial, you shouldn't feel pressured to perform more housekeeping.

The location, frequency, and particular cleaning needs can all affect how much house cleaning services cost. To have a better understanding of the anticipated costs, it is advised to request quotations from nearby cleaning providers.
          Last edited by josephbunny53; 03-07-2024, 01:55 PM.

Comment

There are many opportunities to implement your business ideas. Developing platforms for various services can be a good and profitable solution, no matter what industry you work in. To choose a reliable developer, you can contact companies, of which there are quite a lot on the market now, but there are also solutions such as maid service. By following the link you can check the portfolio and learn more about the services provided.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =