I have a patio with a rubber roof over corigated aluminum. My problem is the rubber roof is coming up at the drip edge and I would like to know what type of adhesive is to be used to seal it back in place. The local home centers do not seem have any adhesives for this application. I do know that any oil based adhesive will damage the rubber. Do I have to go to a commercial roofing contractor about getting the adhesive?[?]
rubber roof repair
Collapse
X
-
rubber roof repair
I have a patio with a rubber roof over corigated aluminum. My problem is the rubber roof is coming up at the drip edge and I would like to know what type of adhesive is to be used to seal it back in place. The local home centers do not seem have any adhesives for this application. I do know that any oil based adhesive will damage the rubber. Do I have to go to a commercial roofing contractor about getting the adhesive?[?]Tags: None
Trending
Collapse
-
by kemiyHello all. I'm in the midst of planning a much-needed makeover for my home's interior, and I could really use some expert advice and creative ideas. My...
-
Channel: Exterior Home Maintenance
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse


Comment