Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage door openers. What do you have?

Let’s talk about garage door openers. I know what I like,but that’s from an installer point of view. Have one in your home and usingevery day is a different story.
    What do you have?
    Did you put it in or did you have a company install it?
    How long have you had it and do you like it or not?
    We have a Craftsman screw drive opener about 15 years old;it was in the house when we moved in. Never had a problem with it and it getthe job done.

Some Popular Garage Door Openers

Originally posted by TJR View Post
    Let’s talk about garage door openers. I know what I like,but that’s from an installer point of view. Have one in your home and usingevery day is a different story.
    What do you have?
    Did you put it in or did you have a company install it?
    How long have you had it and do you like it or not?
    We have a Craftsman screw drive opener about 15 years old;it was in the house when we moved in. Never had a problem with it and it getthe job done.
    If you value your time I highly recommend to have a garage repair man complete the installation for you, although their are some reliable DIY tutorials on standard garage door openers. With my experience, Genie and Liftmaster have dependable garage door openers. When Chamberlain purchased Liftmaster I feel like they became a leader in the industry. I recently purchased a chain-drive liftmaster garage door opener from an online store called AAA Remotes but I'm sure you can find a cheaper price if you really dig around the internet. Also, reminder many walk in store match online prices so if your in need of an opener right away visit your nearest hardware store.

I think Craftsman is falling behind a bit. Just my opinion, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X
    =