Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown frequency

I have an Overhead Door Company opener and I've lost the remote. The book says I can find the frequency on a white sticker on the back of the remote and I cant find this anywhere, is there any way to determine which 9 dip switch frequency this opener is?
    312/360/380/390

from whqt I know about a genie garage door opener, if you had the remote, you can re-program a new frequency by pressing a few buttons on the opener and the remote, all within close proximity to each.

Comment

I just don't know what frequency to order. The one I lost was a three button nine dip switch Overhead Door Company remote in one of these frequencies 312/360/380/390

Comment

Take the cover off the opener and examine the interior of the cover & the control board. There should be a sticker inside that will identify the frequency of the receiver.

Attempting to find the frequency by trying other controllers is nearly impossible because not only do they have different frequencies, when you preset the switches that is assigning an "ID code" that the remote needs to send to activate the door. You could have the correct frequency but if the remote your trying is not sending the correct ID code it still will not activate the door.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =