This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone.

Currently living on the south shore of Mass and in the middle of moving to North Shore mass. I am a network engineer by trade and my wife believes I am a home repair man by nights. She always comes up with new ways to make me tear my already expired hair out with her home improvements.

Comment

I have 16 years experiance in genral construction as a carpenter and as a contractor. For the last 6 years i have been working as a Remote Maintenance Worker for water and sewer systems in remote Alaska villages. My remote maintenance work includes Electrical controll pannels, PLC's, Water treatment chemistry, Plumbing, Boiler's, small engine repair, and what evey else may need to be done including thawing alot of frozen pipes.

Comment

Im new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! I am a newbie here. I hope I will not regret this day that I joined this site. I am hoping that this new home can help me find the things that I needed to be found.

Comment

yeah but don't start any ads.

Comment

Hello to everyone in the forum. I am a Home Inspector in New York and specialize in EIFS inspection, moisture intrusion, and beautiful women. I look forward to participating.

Comment

OK for the first part but don't expect seeing beautiful women on this site. Anything referring to the same will get you kicked out!

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
                  OK for the first part but don't expect seeing beautiful women on this site. Anything referring to the same will get you kicked out!
                  Hi there HayZee.

I have been participating in forums for a number of years, and havn't been asked to leave even one (JLC, TIJ, IN, etc). Besides being a professional, I am a gentleman. Anyway, thank you for the warning... although a welcome would have been more appreciated.

Comment

Strange, I've been around the forums and have only just found this thread. Glad to be a member and hope I can be of help to anyone and to get some good knowledgeable advice from here also.
                    Thanks, Larry
                    A fool-proof furnace repair manual...

Comment

Hello Friends ,
                      I am new for This forum.I am hoping that this forum site can help me find the things that I needed to be found.

Comment

just thought i would introduce myself. i'm peter 41 living in the u.k. by trade i'm a tv technician but have since gone into engineering. my hobbies include lathe work and repairing old valve wireless. i'm very pleased to meet you all and this is a fantastic site. take care everyone, regards, peter

Comment

I'm James, living in Sydney and just about to begin University most likely to study Engineering. My hobbies are watching movies and martial arts

Comment

I'm New!

My name's Joe, born in 79, hence my username.

Joined this forum since I have been doing my own home repairs, some better than others, for a while now and I hope that when my next projects starts, I'll be able to find the answers here. Until then, I'll be reading up. Thanks for all the great info.

~ Joe

Comment

Welcome to the forum Joe.
                              Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
                              Every day is a learning day.

Comment

Name's Jesse. I live in Sandy, UT and work for the US Army. Bought my home around this time last year, first home.

I'm not much of a good builder/remodeler but I learn quick from my father.

Good to be here and, again, don't mind my post whoring. I'm trying to get 15 posts so I can post an issue with video support

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                =