Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwood
    replied
    So many of those e-mails are faked out Photochop stuff...
    I always take them with a grain of salt until Snopes says it's so...

But this one id verified by Snopes as true!

Click here to read additional info at Snopes

Leave a comment:

• sleekyG
    replied
    lol. why did they put those on their cars? It should be on a truck or suv. :P hehehe

Leave a comment:

• KSever
    replied
    Got this in an email today that a friend of mine took while on the road

Leave a comment:

• JCA1
    replied
    There is also a story that goes with that picture, I can't remember it all now but the police stopped him from going any farther, and he was planning to go a very long way like that.

Leave a comment:

• LazyPup
    replied
    I got another follow up to the crushed car illustration I posted. If you will look real close you can see that the back seat of the car is also loaded full. It is beleived that the material in the back seat helped prevent the rest of the roof from collapsing in. Also, it was later discovered that the trunk of the car was full of Sackrete bags.

i don't like to speak ill of anyone, but I think this gives us a graphic illustration of the quality of professional advice we can expect to get from the stock boys at the local big box home supply stores.

Leave a comment:

• KSever
    replied
    That's like the picture I received a while back, can't remember where it came from.
    Last edited by KSever; 11-12-2006, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SueK
    replied
    This a a great picture! I laughed so hard, I almost fell out of my office chair. This should be sent to Ripley's Believe It or Not! I just can't believe someone would do that. ___ still laughing.

Leave a comment:

• LazyPup
    started a topic Diy Project Gone Sour

Diy Project Gone Sour

Someone just sent me the attached photo and i thought i would share it,,this is hilarious
Working...
X
=