• Show
Clear All

• bettyjmaar
    replied
    Ha ha ha, images are damn funny

Leave a comment:

• homemaker
    replied
    Very funny pictures. I'll upload all my pics soon.

Leave a comment:

• knowitall
    replied
    This kind of stuff always makes me laugh. I mean really what are people thinking?!

Leave a comment:

• Janeofalltrades
    replied
    HahahahahAAA! I cant believe the lumber store let them leave like that! It looks like something my father-in-law would do!

Leave a comment:

• janellelk
    replied
    Good lord! That is so painful to see, it's funny.

I just think of my little car and how sad I would be.

Leave a comment:

• DM613
    replied
    thanks for sharing it with us,we appreciate it very much ,you are so kindly,we will go on look your post ,welcome more new information from you ,thanks again.

I have the same opinion as you ,I think your words is reasonable and meaningful.

Leave a comment:

• yeteti77
    replied
    omg... Those pictures make me cringe. Nice reference site though, I guess I might become the person who starts to send out those types of emails. haha.

Leave a comment:

• toastixeoh
    replied
    Originally posted by LazyPup View Post
    Someone just sent me the attached photo and i thought i would share it,,this is hilarious
    Looks like someone needs to invest in a cargo trailer. My wife and I only have two compact cars ourselves. We are always running around for supplies, and it becomes a pain having to borrow my father in-laws truck all the time, but I do not think I would ever do this with my car. Is that even legal?!?
    Last edited by toastixeoh; 05-12-2011, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PatHIverson
    replied
    I can't believe there are yahoos like that in the world. They should run for President!

Leave a comment:

• Luis Peyton
    replied
    Originally posted by LazyPup View Post
    Someone just sent me the attached photo and i thought i would share it,,this is hilarious

Lol.....

yes, its too hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• VanGuard
    replied
    Haha, thats awesome! It continues to amaze me how common sense seems to have lost it's place in the world as time goes on.

Leave a comment:

• mrsargemeister
    replied
    great post

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    LoL. They probably overestimated the car roof's capacity. They were thinking that steel is stronger than wood, regardless of how many sheets of wood there are. hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• chino
    replied
    What a cool site. I always get those emails about from my family members and I knew most had to be urban myths. Now I can send them all to Snopes.

Leave a comment:

• codytaylor
    replied
    I've never been to that snopes site before. Great find. I never know what to trust on the net.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
=