Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Elite Gas Furnace - No Heat (LEDs show "normal operation")

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDGrayson
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-25_062023_24v_tstat,hp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	87322If all the limits and safety's are closed and you have 24 volts to W and no flash codes the board is bad.
    However if you kill power that erases the codes, you need to look through the peep hole to read the code

Leave a comment:

• jnaas2
    replied
    Cant see your thermostat wires where they are connected at on the board, If you jumper from r terminal to w terminal the heat should come on, If it does you have a problem with the wiring or thermostat

Leave a comment:

• Lennox Elite Gas Furnace - No Heat (LEDs show "normal operation")

I have a Lennox Elite series Gas furnace that we just tried to fire up for the first time of the fall season here in North TX. Here is the issue i am having:

When system set to "HEAT" and Fan set to "AUTO", nothing happens at all. I can set the Fan to "ON" and it will kick in and blow air, but the furnace does not light up at all.

I have opened the furnace door to check the Status LED lights, both Red & Green lights blink Simultaneously Slow (1 sec interval) which the sticker inside the door says "Normal Operation".

Does anyone have any advice on how to trouble-shoot this problem? It is below freezing for the next few days and my HVAC repairman is pretty backed up, won't be here for a few days.

Thanks.

Outside Temp: 30 degrees
    Inside Temp: 60 degrees (and dropping)
    Lennox Elite Series Gas Furnace (do not know where to find the model number)
    Age of unit: +/- 7 years

Here are a few photos, hopefully this helps some:

Name:	IMG_8598.jpg
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	87920

Name:	IMG_8599.jpg
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	87921