Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ones they mount on your roof that spin to let out air that travels up through the soffit vents and through the attic. They're circular and have "fins" on them.

Comment

I saw the picture when I done a search.

Comment

These...

Comment

I knew what you were talking about, where I come from that's their name and pretty much all they are called
          You cannot reverse them, to do that you would need to re manufacture the angle of the veins. Basically you need to turn the entire head inside out.
          Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
          Every day is a learning day.

Comment

That is what I thought, when Hayzee said reverse them I knew we must be talking about different things. I did not think I could stop that up draft.

Any opinions on these thoughts...

"I was going to line part of the back wall with Reflectix. It's supposed to bounce (reflect) heat back and off it. I was also thinking about putting foam between my garage door slats. Do you think any of that would help?

Maybe I will install a fan above the window pointing down. That will push air across the heat coming off the flue pipe and the stove itself and push it down into the room before it rises back up."

Comment

Working...
            X
            =