Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of boredom - Monitor Spreadsheet

Out of boredom I have begun to start a spreadsheet of all the Monitor parts list, so far I have the lists for Mod's 22,41,422,441 done. What I really need are the parts lists for the Mod 20 since I have 2 of them. It wouldn't be bad to have the lists for the 30 and 40 also. If it progresses I will post it here.

M20 & M30 parts list

Joe,

You do realize Monitor has not made parts for the 20 or 30 for over 20 years? The distributors might have old stock sitting around but that is unlikely. With the sub standard flame detection system that is used on the heaters, it is my opinion they should be scraped. Here in western Alaska we will not work on either model. That being said, I have both 20 and 30 parts lists in Adobe format. Both have the picture break down as well as the parts list. The files are big. M20 is 2.8 MB and the 30 is 8.5MB. That big a file is way too big for this site. If you email me I will send you both files. The Monitor 40 is for all intents and purpose a Monitor 41. All parts are interchangeable.

Tom

Comment

Working...
    X
    =