X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardynal Syn
    replied
    Originally posted by FordMan59 View Post
    Email sent. Edit: I received a message saying the email was undeliverable. Did you provide the correct email address?
    It's correct in paranoid form lol. Web spiders crawl pages harvesting email addresses that are then sold to advertisers who flood inboxes with tons of spam mail. Many folks spell out the @ with "at" and the . with "dot" to foul up the spiders. The clickable form is frymyer@charter.net

Is the attachment more than 10mb? If so, that's why Charter is rejecting it. If that's the case, try stonestorage61@gmail.com Gmail allows up to 25mb attachments.

Thanks much bro. I'm thinking I need to open up the firebox and vacuum it out. The burner status comes on for maybe 30 seconds or so, then clicks to the entire status bar full of lights and flashing. But at no point can I see any fire through the window. And I'm not getting any error codes. I've pulled out the strainer, and it's clean. I've taken the fuel line loose just where it goes into the heater, and it's getting excellent flow. So it's either a bad pump or carbon on the flame rod. Unless I'm missing something altogether. I'm hoping the flowchart can help. Thanks again for all you guys' work on the forum. I appreciate you guys very much.

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by Cardynal Syn View Post
    Hey FordMan can you hook me up with the 441 service manual too? My email is frymyer at charter dot net. Thanks bro!
    Email sent. Edit: I received a message saying the email was undeliverable. Did you provide the correct email address?
    Last edited by FordMan59; 12-23-2012, 02:47 AM. Reason: More Information

Leave a comment:

• HayZee518
    replied
    service manual

gentlemen, the service manual isn't what you think it its. its not a step by step manual on to repair the heater but a flow chart type of service aid on what to look for if your heater doesn't do something it's supposed to.
    It ain't gonna tell you how to take apart the fuel sump, how to replace bearings on the blower(s), how to adjust the flamerod etc.
    the actual repairs you do depends on your experience working with these type of heaters.

Leave a comment:

• Cardynal Syn
    replied
    Hey FordMan can you hook me up with the 441 service manual too? My email is frymyer at charter dot net. Thanks bro!

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by donreid View Post
    Thank you so much for the quick response!!!
    Glad I was able to help!!

Leave a comment:

• donreid
    replied
    Originally posted by FordMan59 View Post
    Check your email.
    Thank you so much for the quick response!!!

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by donreid View Post
    my email is donreid@psln.com much appreciated
    Check your email.

Leave a comment:

• donreid
    replied
    could I get a copy too fordman????

my email is donreid@psln.com much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• creekie
    replied
    thanks Fordman

That is very good of you. Muchly appriecated.

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by creekie View Post
    sure, that would be great Fordman. I would appriecate a copy of the manuals you have.
    Thanks so much.
    creekies@excite.com
    Message sent.

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by ludovids View Post
    My turn. Please send manual to:

ludovids@stny.rr.com

Thanks!
    Message sent.

Leave a comment:

• creekie
    replied
    sure, that would be great Fordman. I would appriecate a copy of the manuals you have.
    Thanks so much.
    creekies@excite.com

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by creekie View Post
    Do you have a service manual for a 2200 and 2400. I would love to have a copy.
    My email is creekies@excite.com
    The manual I have lists only the older models up to and including the 422 and 441. If you think it will help you and you still want a copy of it just let me know by posting another request. I'd be glad to send it to you. It doesn't say anything about the 2200 or 2400 models so I don't know whether or not any of the information would be accurate for those models.

Leave a comment:

• creekie
    replied
    manual please

Do you have a service manual for a 2200 and 2400. I would love to have a copy.
    My email is creekies@excite.com
    Last edited by creekie; 12-09-2012, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ludovids
    replied
    Service manual request.

My turn. Please send manual to:

ludovids@stny.rr.com

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
=