• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dd20399
    replied
    sorry for this problem

Originally posted by FordMan59 View Post
    I tried twice to send to this email and both times I got a failure notice back. Do you have another email address? This is a large file and some email accounts won't accept files of it's size.
    please try dlesta@aol.com,i hope that works

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by dd20399 View Post
    please send to dlesta@netzero.net when you can if possible
    I tried twice to send to this email and both times I got a failure notice back. Do you have another email address? This is a large file and some email accounts won't accept files of it's size.
    Last edited by FordMan59; 01-28-2013, 12:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dd20399
    replied
    mpi41 manual,please

please send to dlesta@netzero.net when you can if possible

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by guitargirl View Post
    Hello, I'm hoping I'm not too late to receive an email of the service manual for the monitor 441. My email is guitargirl@gmail.com

Thanks so very much!
    Email sent.

Leave a comment:

• guitargirl
    replied
    another service manual request

Hello, I'm hoping I'm not too late to receive an email of the service manual for the monitor 441. My email is guitargirl@gmail.com

Thanks so very much!

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by thscientist1 View Post
    I have a couple suspicions as to whats going on here, so I'd like to see what the manual says!

thscientist1@gmail.com please. thanks, stay warm everyone!
    Email sent.

Leave a comment:

• thscientist1
    replied
    pdf please

I have a couple suspicions as to whats going on here, so I'd like to see what the manual says!

thscientist1@gmail.com please. thanks, stay warm everyone!

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by dfitz3390 View Post
    having fun yet Fordman ? looks like they are keeping you busy
    It's really not that hard. I just go to the sent section my email account and forward the same email that I've already sent to someone else, therefore I don't have to wait for the manual to download to another email each time someone needs/wants it. Takes maybe 1-2 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• tipper
    replied
    FordMan59

Thanks Bunches for manual Best Regards!!! Tipper

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by tipper View Post
    Looking for parts list and corresponding parts layout sheet. If anyone can help. Also how different or similar are the 40s compared to 41s and 441s. and are any of the 40 parts interchangable with 41 and 441. Been reading these posts etc. for days. It's really great to see people helping people. Thanks to all and Merry Christmas.
    E-mail--tdupre50@yahoo.com Thanks again
    I sent you a copy of the service manual.

Leave a comment:

• dfitz3390
    replied
    im sure if you left your e-mail address fordman59 can send you the info via the service manual.

Leave a comment:

• tipper
    replied
    monitor 40

Looking for parts list and corresponding parts layout sheet. If anyone can help. Also how different or similar are the 40s compared to 41s and 441s. and are any of the 40 parts interchangable with 41 and 441. Been reading these posts etc. for days. It's really great to see people helping people. Thanks to all and Merry Christmas.
    E-mail--tdupre50@yahoo.com Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• dfitz3390
    replied
    having fun yet Fordman ? looks like they are keeping you busy

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by Cardynal Syn View Post
    It's correct in paranoid form lol. Web spiders crawl pages harvesting email addresses that are then sold to advertisers who flood inboxes with tons of spam mail. Many folks spell out the @ with "at" and the . with "dot" to foul up the spiders. The clickable form is frymyer@charter.net

Is the attachment more than 10mb? If so, that's why Charter is rejecting it. If that's the case, try stonestorage61@gmail.com Gmail allows up to 25mb attachments.

Thanks much bro. I'm thinking I need to open up the firebox and vacuum it out. The burner status comes on for maybe 30 seconds or so, then clicks to the entire status bar full of lights and flashing. But at no point can I see any fire through the window. And I'm not getting any error codes. I've pulled out the strainer, and it's clean. I've taken the fuel line loose just where it goes into the heater, and it's getting excellent flow. So it's either a bad pump or carbon on the flame rod. Unless I'm missing something altogether. I'm hoping the flowchart can help. Thanks again for all you guys' work on the forum. I appreciate you guys very much.
    Message sent.

Leave a comment:

• FordMan59
    replied
    Originally posted by Cardynal Syn View Post
    It's correct in paranoid form lol. Web spiders crawl pages harvesting email addresses that are then sold to advertisers who flood inboxes with tons of spam mail. Many folks spell out the @ with "at" and the . with "dot" to foul up the spiders. The clickable form is frymyer@charter.net

Is the attachment more than 10mb? If so, that's why Charter is rejecting it. If that's the case, try stonestorage61@gmail.com Gmail allows up to 25mb attachments.

Thanks much bro. I'm thinking I need to open up the firebox and vacuum it out. The burner status comes on for maybe 30 seconds or so, then clicks to the entire status bar full of lights and flashing. But at no point can I see any fire through the window. And I'm not getting any error codes. I've pulled out the strainer, and it's clean. I've taken the fuel line loose just where it goes into the heater, and it's getting excellent flow. So it's either a bad pump or carbon on the flame rod. Unless I'm missing something altogether. I'm hoping the flowchart can help. Thanks again for all you guys' work on the forum. I appreciate you guys very much.
    The service manual is a 20.3 MB file. When my 422 started acting the same way you describe, it was caused by a bad/warped flame ring which was shorting out on the flame rod causing the heater to shut down. I'll try to send the manuals to the other email address provided.
    Last edited by FordMan59; 12-24-2012, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
=