Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1103 Lifter Pump

I've just installed a mildly used pump that has been stored for a few years to use with a 441. Plugged in, flipped power switch, nothing happens. Replaced 1A fuse, nothing happens. Checked and power is getting to on/off switch but does not get from circuit board to pump. Is there a way to bypass the circuit board? If not, is the board replaceable and if so, suggestions for parts dealers in Idaho? Many thanks in advance!

just a suggestion buy a toyo lifter pump.

Comment

Is the monitor pump junk, as in not worth the money to repair? I presume you mean a new toyo is better than new monitor lifter pump? Do you know what model pump is compatible with the 441?

Comment

there's only one pump available for all the toyo heaters.

Comment

The Monitor 1103 Lifter Pump must be primed with fuel oil before it will operate.

Comment

Originally posted by NalaBear View Post
            I've just installed a mildly used pump that has been stored for a few years to use with a 441. Plugged in, flipped power switch, nothing happens. Replaced 1A fuse, nothing happens. Checked and power is getting to on/off switch but does not get from circuit board to pump. Is there a way to bypass the circuit board? If not, is the board replaceable and if so, suggestions for parts dealers in Idaho? Many thanks in advance!
            This pump must be primed with fuel oil before it will operate.

Comment

I have found that I needed to prime with more fuel that the manual indicated before it would work.

Comment

I believe I have an 1103 manual if you can't find one online.

Comment

Working...
                X
                =