Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E13 message

When you bypassed the air safety switch you proved it was not closing. This really tells you, either the switch or the blower motor has a problem. If the exhaust pipe or air side is blocked or the rubber air line is off the blower you will have no fuel pump. If the switch is bad you will have no fuel pump. In the 13 years of servicing these heaters I have never sold one Air Safety Switch. They just never fail. People have hooked them up wrong, the hose has come off and the blower motor has caused the problem. It is not likely two Monitor 2200 heaters would have an air safety switch problems. Since you have had two heaters with the same problem I think you have an air or exhaust problem. It is not unheard of to have hooked the air and exhaust up backward. As of this post you have not mentioned looking at the exhaust, inside and out.

Keep us posted,

Tom

Comment

i'm going to lookat the outside when i get home, never thought about looking there as it's 12 feet off the ground...but ya never know til ya look !! i'll post again later with the results..

Comment

i got it running...finally.....i want to say thanks to HAYZEE, HAWKIN'S,DFITZ, and the guy's at ADIRONDACK HARDWARE for all there help and idea's..i sure did learn alot....you guy's are awesome ! it turned out there was ice blocking the exhaust port outside..never thought to look at that as it's 12 feet off the ground...boy do i feel foolish !! ....
        again THANK YOU GUY'S !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        =