Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard back from Rt.37, according to the Distributor, the Service and Operators manuals have the same information in them. And they are sticking to their story even after I pointed out the discrepancy’s in their exploded drawings. In any event, I am not going to get anywhere with RT. 37's distributor. And there is nothing RT.37 can do for me further.
    So if anybody has the fabled "Service" manuals for the 73 and 30, please let me know. hmca@imcnet.net

Greg

Comment

I'm sorry you had to go through all this. The service manual and the operators manual are two different things. Please write Toyotomi USA and advise them you are getting jacked around by their dealer. Don't except to get a reply, as they very seldom write back about anything.

Comment

Thanks to all who have helped me. I have received personal service notes as well as the Service Manual for the L73. Hopefully the manual for the L30 will magically appear in my in-box too.

EDIT: All manuals have magically appeared in my in-box. Thanks to all that helped!
        Greg
        Last edited by TechEditor; 01-14-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =