Log Splitter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aspenmathew
    New Member

    • Apr 2010
    • 5

    #1

    Log Splitter

    My log splitter won't start, pulled the cord probably 30 times, it's not new but always ran fine before. Any idea what I'm missing
  • adnadeau
    Handyman
    • Aug 2008
    • 189

    #2
    How long since you last used it? Did you run it dry then? On mine, if I haven't used it in a year, I open the fuel line valve, take the air filter off temporarily off & squirt a little gasoline in the carb throat, then close the choke. It usually starts after a few pulls.

    Comment

    • aspenmathew
      New Member

      • Apr 2010
      • 5

      #3
      That worked! Thanks so much for the reply! Now wish me luck, I've got a lot of logs to split!

      Comment

      Trending

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...