Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furnace

i have a carrier furnace...there is water leaking out the bottom ,itook off the panel and hear a gurgling sound while the furnace is running...i dont see any water coming out the condinsate tube....but i see water around the heat box...behind the fan..could a hose be split behind the fan...or is there a simple fix..before i have to remove the fan...i turned off the water supply to my humidifier, so i know its not coming from there...

Hi and Welcome to the Forum; You will have to reach in and remove the upper portion of the condensate tube (near the Coil) and clean out the debris,etc. This is usually done from time to time as a maintenance job. good luck, Hube

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Hube

Hi and Welcome to the Forum; You will have to reach in and remove the upper portion of the condensate tube (near the Coil) and clean out the debris,etc. This is usually done from time to time as a maintenance job. good luck, Hube

Comment

hube....i found the problem....the one hose that has all the ribs ,why not just have a stright hose...it can make the bend without a kink....anyhow it had a small split between the ribs you couldent see it, had to realy look...thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =