Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Off?

I am having my Norton FE10, 10 kw furnace repaired and the sequencer, just one, comes in at over $600. The Transformer 240v to 24v comes in at $230. They tell me the furnace is old at that is the reason for the cost of the parts. Anyone have any suggestions as they will be here tomorrow to replace the parts and I would love to tell them to shove it if I am being ripped off. Johnnny; johnvbudge@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Johnnny View Post
    I am having my Norton FE10, 10 kw furnace repaired and the sequencer, just one, comes in at over $600. The Transformer 240v to 24v comes in at $230. They tell me the furnace is old at that is the reason for the cost of the parts. Anyone have any suggestions as they will be here tomorrow to replace the parts and I would love to tell them to shove it if I am being ripped off. Johnnny; johnvbudge@yahoo.com
    You are really getting riped off. I don;t know what a sequencer cost, but i would think not more than $80.00 To $120.00. A transformer $40 to $50.00. You
    better check around before you buy. The transformer and the sequencer, has nothing to do with age of your unit. I am sure you could find the parts in a
    Grainger or Johnstone Supply. They both have on line sites. Later Paul

Comment

sequencer relays I found at a source for ten bucks or less. 240/24 control transformers are 79 bucks or less.

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
        sequencer relays I found at a source for ten bucks or less. 240/24 control transformers are 79 bucks or less.
        you are right i found these. Search electric heat furnace sequencer - Grainger Industrial Supply Paul

Comment

Working...
        X
        =