Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payne furnace blower help.....

Guys, can you lend a rookie a hand? Came home last night and the house was nice and warm. Great, since I have three kids and it's 20 degrees outside. Next thing I know, it's cold and the furnace won't turn on. Thermostat seems normal and it appears to be working fine. Checked the breakers and they are good. Reset them just to make sure.

Went out to the furnace and it's warm and seems fine too....just wont blow out any air? I am not an electrical person at all. Called the heating and cooling guy who replaced some parts on the AC this summer but he can't come out today and I'm home with my kids.

Are there any simple things I can check? I took off the panels and can't find a reset switch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

oh...it's an electric heater

Comment

there is not a lot of help we can give with out you being an electrical person or having knowledge of electricity.

you can try to set fan to ON on thermostat, if that doesn't work it could be a relay or the blower, or a capacitor, don't run the electric strip heat in the blower doesn't work, could cost you more in repairs in the long run.
      It is what it is.......

Comment

Working...
      X
      =