Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

hey fordman,
    thank you so much for the help .do i owe you anything . it looks like it will help a great deal .iam so happy to get this thanks again you guys are the greatest your friend
    joe

Comment

monitor

dfitz - name of web site?

Comment

Originally posted by joesconley View Post
        hey fordman,
        thank you so much for the help .do i owe you anything . it looks like it will help a great deal .iam so happy to get this thanks again you guys are the greatest your friend
        joe

You don't owe me anything. The link to the manual use to be in one of the threads on this site and is how I happen to have it. I downloaded it and saved it to my hard drive. Hope it will be helpful for you.

Less than a year ago I was in the same shape you're in, having problems with my Monitor and everyone here was very helpful in getting it running correctly again and even helped me with information on where to buy material so I could make my own gaskets and burn mats. Anything I can do to help others is just my way of saying thanks for the help I received. If you're just needing to do a burn chamber rebuild it's pretty simple. The worst part is cleaning the carbon from the burn pot. I started the burn chamber rebuild on mine mid afternoon one day last February and had it all torn apart, cleaned up with new burn ring/burn mat and back together later that night.

Comment

same info that is here i think it was off the jimmy55 site The DEFINATIVE Monitor Thread here came from the same place by the looks
          Last edited by dfitz3390; 09-16-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =