Clear All

Originally posted by ludovids View Post
    My turn. Please send manual to:

ludovids@stny.rr.com

Thanks!
    Message sent.

Comment

Originally posted by creekie View Post
      sure, that would be great Fordman. I would appriecate a copy of the manuals you have.
      Thanks so much.
      creekies@excite.com
      Message sent.

Comment

thanks Fordman

That is very good of you. Muchly appriecated.

Comment

could I get a copy too fordman????

my email is donreid@psln.com much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by donreid View Post
            my email is donreid@psln.com much appreciated
            Check your email.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMan59 View Post
              Check your email.
              Thank you so much for the quick response!!!

Comment

Originally posted by donreid View Post
                Thank you so much for the quick response!!!
                Glad I was able to help!!

Comment

Hey FordMan can you hook me up with the 441 service manual too? My email is frymyer at charter dot net. Thanks bro!

Comment

service manual

gentlemen, the service manual isn't what you think it its. its not a step by step manual on to repair the heater but a flow chart type of service aid on what to look for if your heater doesn't do something it's supposed to.
                    It ain't gonna tell you how to take apart the fuel sump, how to replace bearings on the blower(s), how to adjust the flamerod etc.
                    the actual repairs you do depends on your experience working with these type of heaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardynal Syn View Post
                      Hey FordMan can you hook me up with the 441 service manual too? My email is frymyer at charter dot net. Thanks bro!
                      Email sent. Edit: I received a message saying the email was undeliverable. Did you provide the correct email address?
                      Last edited by FordMan59; 12-23-2012, 02:47 AM. Reason: More Information

Comment

Originally posted by FordMan59 View Post
                        Email sent. Edit: I received a message saying the email was undeliverable. Did you provide the correct email address?
                        It's correct in paranoid form lol. Web spiders crawl pages harvesting email addresses that are then sold to advertisers who flood inboxes with tons of spam mail. Many folks spell out the @ with "at" and the . with "dot" to foul up the spiders. The clickable form is frymyer@charter.net

Is the attachment more than 10mb? If so, that's why Charter is rejecting it. If that's the case, try stonestorage61@gmail.com Gmail allows up to 25mb attachments.

Thanks much bro. I'm thinking I need to open up the firebox and vacuum it out. The burner status comes on for maybe 30 seconds or so, then clicks to the entire status bar full of lights and flashing. But at no point can I see any fire through the window. And I'm not getting any error codes. I've pulled out the strainer, and it's clean. I've taken the fuel line loose just where it goes into the heater, and it's getting excellent flow. So it's either a bad pump or carbon on the flame rod. Unless I'm missing something altogether. I'm hoping the flowchart can help. Thanks again for all you guys' work on the forum. I appreciate you guys very much.

Comment

It's correct in paranoid form lol. Web spiders crawl pages harvesting email addresses that are then sold to advertisers who flood inboxes with tons of spam mail. Many folks spell out the @ with "at" and the . with "dot" to foul up the spiders. The clickable form is frymyer@charter.net

Is the attachment more than 10mb? If so, that's why Charter is rejecting it. If that's the case, try stonestorage61@gmail.com Gmail allows up to 25mb attachments.

Thanks much bro. I'm thinking I need to open up the firebox and vacuum it out. The burner status comes on for maybe 30 seconds or so, then clicks to the entire status bar full of lights and flashing. But at no point can I see any fire through the window. And I'm not getting any error codes. I've pulled out the strainer, and it's clean. I've taken the fuel line loose just where it goes into the heater, and it's getting excellent flow. So it's either a bad pump or carbon on the flame rod. Unless I'm missing something altogether. I'm hoping the flowchart can help. Thanks again for all you guys' work on the forum. I appreciate you guys very much.
                          The service manual is a 20.3 MB file. When my 422 started acting the same way you describe, it was caused by a bad/warped flame ring which was shorting out on the flame rod causing the heater to shut down. I'll try to send the manuals to the other email address provided.
                          Last edited by FordMan59; 12-24-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Message sent.

Comment

having fun yet Fordman ? looks like they are keeping you busy

Comment

monitor 40

Looking for parts list and corresponding parts layout sheet. If anyone can help. Also how different or similar are the 40s compared to 41s and 441s. and are any of the 40 parts interchangable with 41 and 441. Been reading these posts etc. for days. It's really great to see people helping people. Thanks to all and Merry Christmas.
                                E-mail--tdupre50@yahoo.com Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                =